1. Compact, computer optimized, high horsepower pumps with Oilgear’s time proven rotating group.
- Up to 587 HP (438 KW) in a small package enables compact, light weight installation package.
- Proven designed rotating group with 25 years of heavy duty applications.
- Engineered with proven materials and finite element analysis.
Swashblock and integral saddle with special polymerous bearings.
- Allows running with low viscosity or other special fluids.
- Permits consistent control reaction.
- Provides long life.
2. Keyed or splined shaft.
3. Patented pressure lubricated swashblock design.
- Provides high performance
for high cycling operation.
4. Sealed front shaft bearings.
- Allows operation with low viscosity or other special fluids.
- Permits side loading.
5. Adjustable minimum and maximum volume stops (standard).
6. Piston shoes run on flat steel thrust plate.
- Hydrostatically balanced piston shoe assembly provides long life.
- Allows higher pressure operation, 5000-6500 psi (350-450 bar).
- Thrust plate is easily re-machined or replaced reducing repair costs.
- Retained shoe mechanism allows high spped operation.